Our carpet cleaning processes are second to none. We approach each job with the intent on doing what is necessary to produce the best results. We can provide a very low moisture process or hot water extraction depending on the needs of the customer. Our goal is to not over wet the carpet and achieve the fastest drying times. Below is our 5-step process we employ on every job.
- Pre-Inspection – We will evaluate the areas to be cleaned and discuss the best approach to achieve maximum cleanliness.
- Pre-Vacuum – Up to 75% of loose soils can be removed with a thorough pre-vacuum. If a carpet cleaner does not perform this step, then you have the wrong carpet cleaner.
- Pre-Treatment – We believe in treating the entire carpet and not just the visible spots. Our citrus solution will rid the carpets of allergens and contaminants and leave the whole house smelling citrus fresh!
- Agitate Chemical Pre-Spray – We use a counter rotating brush machine to work the chemical deep into the carpet fibers and suspend soil for extraction.
- Water Extraction – Using our powerful extraction equipment we thoroughly flush the carpet and still provide fast dry times.